Our philosophy is simple: Get people back to their best selves.
Whether you work hard, play hard, or desire a pain-free, comfortable life, our team listen to your needs and develop a personalized health plan with the highest level of care. Our care team knows what you’re going through and what it takes to get you back to doing what you love. Our orthopedic providers, physician assistants, athletic trainers and nurses are experts in musculoskeletal care, with a thorough understanding of the musculoskeletal system, enabling them to treat the many diseases and injuries that make up the specialty of orthopedics. Providing the latest in evidence-based, patient-centered care, our general orthopedists tailor treatment to your individual goals, with a variety of surgical and non-surgical approaches. We are dedicated to the orthopedic health of our community. Our team understands what your active lifestyle requires of your body. We bring a unique understanding by participating in these same activities. That means we believe in educating our patients and working together to create a healthy, healing environment.
OUR MISSION: ValleyOrtho is committed to being the trusted leader in innovative, quality-focused, comprehensive musculoskeletal care in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond.
OUR VISION: We provide highly specialized orthopedic care in a well-coordinated manner, focusing on one patient at a time. We demonstrate consideration and respect, serve as leaders in quality and education, and support the overall health and wellness of our community here in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond.
Our Core Values
- Strives for excellence in patient care and service
- Promotes optimal clinical outcomes through evidence-based medicine
- Invests in advanced technology and patient resources
- Develops and implements the latest technologies and techniques
- Focuses on one patient at a time
- Connects and empathizes with patients and co-workers
- Promotes and fosters a friendly, caring environment
- Supports and invests in staff education, training and development
- Teaches, collaborates, and shares knowledge with healthcare organizations nationally and internationally
- Promotes educational opportunities for patients and healthcare providers in our valley
- Upholds the highest standard of patient privacy and safety
- Inspires trust and gains respect
- Maintains a high professional standard of conduct
- Fosters a collaborative and cooperative environment across the care team
- Treats team members with respect
- Demonstrates responsibility for own actions and processes
- Strives for good stewardship and volunteerism
- Supports the causes that keep this region vibrant
- Promotes active lifestyles and a healthier community
I was at normal range of motion within a week of surgery. I took no opioids and I cried with gratitude at my first post-op visit.
I was very impressed with what a knowledgeable, kind and professional person Dr. Christopher George was. The hospital itself was also immaculately clean, friendly and well run. I highly recommend Valley View Hospital.